Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

To Payson

Carol had an appointment in Payson this morning at the imaging center.  Her back may be causing some health problems.  It was 6:30 when we left.  There was some road construction along the way, but it didn't slow us down much.  When we got to their building, we were early.  We parked and wiated a couple of minutes before we walked in.

Carol checked in at the desk and then went right in.  I waited in the haul way.  There was several National Geographic magazines there.  One is setting on the small round table.  I looked at all of them and read some of the description of the pictures.   We then came straight home.  It was about ten when we got home.  I watched one of the channel forty-programs.
Some of yellow crookneck summer squash are germinating.  The photo shows the two cotyledons of one plant.  
I spent the first part of the afternoon removing last year stakes, pipes, and wood posts in the row of plum tomato plants in the south garden.  I drove in three T-posts and made three new posts.  I wired them to the T-posts.  I then put up the rusty black pipe.  I had to climb up couple of steps on the ladder to put one end in the stakes.   I made a couple of mistakes and had to do it over a couple of times before i got the west end into positions.  I will make a couple of more adjustments the next time Robert comes.   
Here is a photo the kitten nursing on the mother cat.  I looks like the mother cat is looking at me.
Here is another photo of the kitten and its mother.  I watered all of the plants except the onion plants.  I watered all of the plants on the front lawn;  I turned on the back lawn sprinklers, They run all night.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  It was around 11:30 when I went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment