Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tree Branches Tuesday

It was late when we went to bed last night.  But I only got up twice to go to the bathroom.  I updated my blog this morning.  I made a batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  After breakfast I pulled all of the branches that were pruned yesterday on to the lawn.   

The above photo show branches that were where they fell. 

I pulled branches onto the lawn.  The above photo shows them on the lawn.  I then went to the post office to get the mail.  There was no mail. I then drove to Fillmore.

I had the tires rotated and an oil change.  The above photo shows a bike in the garage.  I got Carol's medicine at the drug store.  I then came home. 
I loaded all of the branches on the truck. I then got the dump key and took them to the dump. I was able to pull them of the truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment