Followers

Monday, July 10, 2023

Weeding, Trellising, and Watering

This morning I watered the plants in front of the house.  I watered the plants in the kidney, and then the geraniums. The geraniums under Carol\s bedroom window are really looking good.  I did some weeding in the garden.  I also watered the Celebrity tomato plants.  I did some weeding in the garden.  I came in the house to watch the nine O'clock program.  While we were watching, Bill Wright brought some soup, bread. and summer squash.  They sit on the bench in front of us at church.  I ate some soup and bread for dinner and supper.  Three of my computers were not working.  I drove to Fillmore to find out what was wrong with them.  I checked them before I left and they were working again.

The chickens in house six were out of water.  I filled the water can and brought it back to house six. I thought that the chickens would come running for a drink.  The didn't.  They came running to eat the lay pellets.  The chicks jumped right in the lay pellet dish.  
Another photo.
This afternoon I weeded some and put up the trellis.  I put the twenty-foot black pipe on of the posts.  I clampet the two pieces to the pile and then drilled a hole for a bolt.  It worked out pretty good.  This is the west end.
This is the east end.
The mother cat and her two kittens resting by the garage.   


No comments:

Post a Comment