Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

More Trellising

As soon as breakfast was over I went out to the garden and did more trellising of the cucumbers.  It was quite cool, I was able to work part of the time in the shade.  After lunch I was going to see someone who had direct TV.  Jack Stephenson's books were in the garage.  I decided to take them back.  I knocked on the door.  He came to the door, and I walked in carrying this big bag of books.  He turned on his direct TV and had a perfect picture.  He was watching Highway to Heaven.  

I checked on the chickens in greenhouse six.  Their water can was empty.  I filled it up.  I thought that the chickens would hurry to get a drink.  They seemed to be more interested in the lay pellets.
The mother hen and her chicks went for the food.
I worked some more in the garden putting up more trellises.  I then watered the cucumber plants.
A cucumber plant had a pretty yellow male flower.  
There were some branches the partially covered the dish.  I needed the ladder so I could cut off some of the small branches.  I got my weed eater and cut down all of the dried-up foxtail grass.  I hate it when I get those seeds in my socks.  
I left the ladder lying on the lawn.   We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment