Followers

Friday, July 21, 2023

Lisa Leaves


I was up pretty early this morning.  After my early  morning chores, I fed the cats and turned on the morning news.  Lisa got up and wanted to start washing the windows. I got out a couple of eggs. She cooked her own eggs yesterday.  Before she had breakfast, she needed a part for one of the windows.  She went to Roper's in Fillmore and got the part.  She went to the Fillmore Market for a small bottle of hone.

I dug more weeds in the dahlia garden and deadheaded the dahlias.  They really looked better.
There were a few arears just to the east of the driveway.  I turned on the hose on low and let it run.
Here Lisa is washing one of my bedroom window,  She is standing on a small step ladder.
This is a photo of a bat under the eves.
Here Lisa is washing the kitchen window.
The sunsets have beautiful the last couple of days.  Lisa fixed some roast beef and noodles for supper.  After supper she washed a couple of more windows.  She then went home.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  Lisa has been so helpful. She did all of the cooking and cleaning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment