Followers

Friday, July 14, 2023

Watering

As soon as I got up and dressed this morning, I shut of the sprinklers that had been running all night.  To turn off the sprinklers I turned the ball valve to the off position.  Then was able to read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon. I then fixed breakfast.  I watered the onions and then was able to watch the rest of the channel 44 program that I started yesterday I also finished watering the east lawn.  Carol cooked a pizza for lunch.  I had two pieces and then a slice of watermelon.  This is one of the best melons that I have eaten this year.

Robert called.  He had to work and wouldn't be able to work in the nursery.  I checked out the little trees that were growing south of house six. There were two plants that had died on the west end of the line.  The hose had shifted some.  I got some fabric staples.  I used them to secure the tubing at each plant.  The above photo shows staple a little to the left of the above plant. 
I found the nursery can full of the fabric staples.
I watered all of the plants in the south garden.  The above photo shows English cucumber plants full of the yellow male flowers.
I watered the crimson sweet watermelon plants.  Some of them are sending out runners.

This evening, we watched TV until it was time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment