Followers

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Sunday and Monday

 I showered, dressed, said my prayers, and shaved.   We had a regular breakfast.  I did some watering in the garden.  We also watched some church programing.   Later we, Carol and I, went to church.  This is the first time that Carol has been to church in a couple of months.  

There were a lot of people there for sacrament meeting.   Carol went home after sacrament meeting. I stayed and got microphones ready for Sunday school.  We had a frozen dinner for dinner.  We watched more Sunday programs.  After Sunday school, Cade Hunter, wanted to know if I was getting better TV reception.  I told him that it was not.  He told me that he would come over tomorrow evening after work.  We watched more Sunday programs on TV.  I did some watering in the garden.  It has been so hot that I needed to water every day.  

Monday

After breakfast I did more watering in the garden.
I did more watering in the garden. I also dug up weeds.   I then put cages around the new celebrity tomato plants.
I gave a piece of watermelon to the chickens.

It was quite late this evening, when the door bell rang.  It was Cade Hunter,  He was here to improve the TV reception. He put the ladder up for the dish.  He climbed on the roof and using my loppers he began to cut away the tree branches that was in the way of the dish and TV signal.  I think he was here for an hour.  He fixed it.  It was late when we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment