Followers

Monday, July 31, 2023

Plum Tomato Plants

I woke up many times after I went to bed last night.  I weighted in this morning, then showered, and then said my prayers.  I fed the cats and then fixed breakfast.  I watched the morning news.  Then I watered the onions.  It is getting easier to do this. I finished weeding the tomato plants.

After Lunch, I got my weed eater and broke up the dried mustard weed that blew into our yard.  There we so many of them that it was hard to walk up the path that goes to the newly planted trees.
This is a photo of a spurge plant. It makes a large circle with branches extending in every direction form the root.  I got the shovel and dug up all of the red root weed.  Some were really tall but there were a lot of smaller ones that will be tall tomorrow.  
I hung all of the plum tomato plants from the above pipe.
A burpless cucumber in the south garden.
This plum tomato plant has partially eaten by some deer.  Many of the other plants were also partially eaten by deer.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  It was a little bit after 11;30.


No comments:

Post a Comment