Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Water and Wash

I was up early this Saturday morning; I was able to read and post another chapter in The Book of Mormon. I also turned on the woodworking shows, they were reruns so I went to work on the front door.  Lisa was not able to finish it before she went home.  It is another hot day.  I had a memorial service at eleven this morning. I put on my suit and tie and picked up the mail.  I then went to the church house.  Not a car in sight.  I drove past the town hall.  There were a couple of cars parked there.  I then drove home.  We looked at the obituary in the Millard County Cornicle.  The memorial service is scheduled for next Saturday.  I was a week and fifteen minutes early.

I took out both glass sections and washed both sides several times. I couldn't get the pieces to fit.  I took off the screen.  That didn't help any.  I worked on it for over an hour.  All of the sudden it all went together.
I was watering the plants in the south garden.  I would water one row and sit on a chair in the shade.  There was one row of plum tomato plants.  Then a row of watermelon plants.  Then a row of burpless cucumbers plants and four rows of sweet corn.    While I was doing this, a hawk began to circle in the up drafts.  I took the picture.  I can't see it in the above photo.  Carol is putting a jigsaw puzzle together.  One of the hummingbird feeder is empty.  Carol filled it with sugar water and I hung it back up on the front porch.

Supper was some left-over food from our lunch.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment