Followers

Friday, July 28, 2023

Robert Walked In

After breakfast, I worked in the south garden.  I strung up several tomato plants.  Several of the plants had two main branches. I tied them up to the rusty black pipe.  I worked out there until it was time for the Matlock TV show.  I walked in ready for the show when Robert opened the back door and walked into the kitchen.  We then went out to the greenhouses and checked everything out.  Robert started to prune trees on the front lawn. I loaded them on the truck.   He also dug up a lot of honey suckle shrubs on the east berm.  I loaded them on the truck.  We took it to the dump. I had to get my stiches out of my eyebrow.  While we gone Robert pruned some of the trees in the south garden.  In all we made three trips to the dump.

I took a couple of pictures of my face after the stiches were removed.  
Here is the second photo.  Carol fixed a good supper.  Ann Stephenson and her twin sister stopped in for a visit.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment