Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2017

An Hour in the Dental Chair


I worked in the shed this morning, rearranging pots and trays.  I cleaned way more dirt.  It is starting to look a little better.  Below is a picture of the east side or east isle.  There is a stack of pot in a seventeen inch tray.  I want them off the floor and in a shelf.
Below is a picture of the west isle.  It is cleaned up pretty good.  There are a lot of azalea pots of different sizes.  On the top shelf on the east wall are more azalea pot.  I want the all together and sorted by sizes.
I had to quit working and get ready for the dentist.  His assistant took x-rays in two different places.  When the dentist came in, we visited for a moment.  I told him of the discomfort of a tooth.  He did an x-ray of it and right a way concluded that I had a huge abscesse below that tooth and the tooth had to come out.  It took him about forty-five minutes to remove the tooth which broke into quite a few pieces.

Carol made soup a couple of days ago.  There is still some left. I put it in the blender.  After a couple of minutes in the micro-wave oven.  I was able to eat it without any chewing.  It was really good.

I deleted the voice mail number a couple of days ago.  I called the Samsung number to see if they could help me listen to my voice mail.  My phone didn't work well.  The person who answered the phone wasn't able to help me.  He transferred me to another tech man.  He was able to help me some.  I gave him the house number and was easyier to communicate with him.  I was finnaly able to understand him.  He told me how, but it didn't work of poor signal and me pushing the wrong number.

We made Elderberry jelly.  I picked the Elderberry fruits on Monday.  We put them in the steamer and got one quart of juice.  We ended up with five one half pints of jelly.
One of our home teachers came this evening.  He brought a loaf of bread.  I got him a watermelon.  I a little of the blosoom end.  It was a good melon.  I ate it.  I had to scrape it with a spoon.  When I got a spoonful I would swallow it with out and chewing.

For supper I walked out to house one and picked seven tomatoes.  I put five of them in the blender, added pepper, salt, and garlic powder. I boiled it for about ten minutes and thickened it a little with corn starch.   It made two cups of tasty soup.  It is in the photo below with some saltine crackers.



Comments and questions are welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment