Followers

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Most Pots are Empty/ Cleaning Shed


The cats and kittens that live at our place, about eleven of them, are eating a lot of cat food and pooping all over the lawn and close to the house.  After a few days it really sinks.  I have had the trap out for several day.  We put a small frying pan which hold some of their food.  This morning three of the kittens were in the trap.  I pulled the trip wire and the gate fell down and locked them in.  They have been relocated.
I spent much of the morning and early afternoon empting the pots.  Most are empty now.  Below is the a 48 foot bench.  At times it is filled with plants.  Now there are some plants on the east end.  I dumped the pots in a large nursery can and carried them into house two, where I put them in the new raised bed.
I continued in the organizing and cleaning in the shed.  I have a lot of plant tags that I have had for years and years.  I don't even grow the varieties and more.  I started dumping them in large nursery cans. I filled up two.  They will be going to the dump tomorrow.  The photo below shows the boxes that I removed.  There was a lot of dust and dirt on the floor.
The picture shows some of the shelves and the stuff on the floor.  I want all of that on the shelves or stacked neatly under the shelves.  The one nursery can is filled with pot tags.
 There are a couple of Italian squash.  I brought them in the house for the picture.
I cut an eight piece of the end, cut it in half, and wrapped them with aluminum foil.  Carol baked the while I was out side working.  Below the plate with potatoes and gravy with the squash covered with butter.  Tasted pretty good.
Before supper Carol fed the cats.  I put some cat food in the tramp.  The cat that we wanted to relocate went in, I pulled the trip wire, but she was not all the way in and she got a way.  Another cat came in and she was caught.  I relocated her to another place.

I opened another water melon.  It was red and sweet.  We gave the rest of it to the Stephensons.

Comments and questions are welcomed.



No comments:

Post a Comment