Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tomato Plants Heavy Weights

I took some small salad tomatoes to the temple this morning.  We had lunch with some of our temple friends. They really liked the little tomatoes.

After we got home from the Manti Utah temple, I did the watering.  The next project was to get ready for our water turn which will happen before light in the morning.  Using the weed whip, I cut down the annual grass that keeps growing in the ditch.  After in finished that, I put out some of the pipes for watering the east lawn.

The twine holding the over head wire to the bows broke on the first row south of the center isle.  When we started that in the spring it seemed to be an easy thing to use the twine.  I spent over an hour propping up the over head wire.  I use a 2 by 2 about seven feet long to hold up the wire.  I would then tie it using heavy twine to the overhead bow.  The two pictures show and open isle.  One is from the east end and the other from the west end.

I finished the day with some pruning and hanging tomato plants.


Comments and questions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment