Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Rain Most of the Day!! What's Rain



I picked a few things for the vegie share at the post office.  Carol washed them and arranged them order.  They are in the photo below. Egg plant, Pimento peppers, and Romanian cucumbers.   Some were left over.  We are taking them to Las Vegas.
I did not get a before picture.  But the table saw was piled with junk.  To cut a board or move the fence, I would have to move junk.
I cleaned the workbench and the radial arm saw.  There is a small bench to the left of the saw which I also cleaned up and made a device to hold the hole saws.
I tied three more pepper plants to the overhead bar.

We hooked most of the overhead wires the header on both ends of house one.  The weight of the tomato plants pulled the right end of the header of its post.  I got several pipe clamps and a ladder and proceeded to pull it back into its original position.  It would not slide back on its post.  Using crowbar and I was able to lift it up to move it into position.  I wasn't able to take the crowbar out. I tried to block up the header with a half inch PVC Pipe.  It all came apart the header came towards me an knocked me off the ladder.  I was able to stem down.  A screw in the header hit my head a little to the right of my eye.  I dodged the bullet.
Finally I got it back together.  I mad 3/8 inch hole through the header and through the 2 by 4 on the outside.  I put a long bolt through the hole.  With a nut and washer I made it tight and was able to removed the clamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment