Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Cat in House Two


I made a box for the seeds and as hard as I tried I was unable to get all the pieces to fit right, with the weight in the middle and small clamp, it seemed to hold together.
I took off the clamps and removed the heavy weight.  With the orbital sander I smoothed the outside edges and corners.  It is just what I wanted.  A place for some of the my seeds when in the greenhouse.

I refilled the cracks yesterday.  Today I sanded them again. The new bench seat is on top of the completed bench.
I walked out to house two late this morning.  There was a lot of evidence that a cat had been using one of our recently planted beds for a bathroom.  It was the second time that she came in while the doors have been closed.  I looked on both sides of the greenhouse to find a place where she could have crawled under.  I couldn't find where she got in.  Then, I noticed a large break in the poly just above the door.  The were claw marks on the poly.  I found an old piece of plywood and cut it to the proper length.  I placed it above the door from the inside.  If I did from the outside I would have to use some screws.
I put some cat food in and aluminum pan.  If the cat food is gone in the morning, I would have to look for other places of entrance of the cat.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment