Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2018

At the Bench, Piano, Again

I began work on the piano bench in the garage.  Yesterday, I bought grit 80 sandpaper for the orbital sander.  This morning I began the sanding of the bench top.  I then trimmed both end off and sanded some more.  
With the router, I eased the edges, the corners, and both ends and both sides.  There were a couple of places that had split a little.  I filled them with glue and clamped it tight.

We then went to the funeral of one of our neighbors.  It was at eleven.  We got home after two and had lunch.
I watered houses two, three, and five.  Then back to the garage.  Yesterday, I bought some Elmer's wood putty.  This afternoon I filled all the cracks and holes of both benches.  I am not to sand it off until it is well dried. 
I had to deposit a check at Wells Fargo bank.  I drove to Fillmore and while there I bought three two outlets and one light switch.   I turned the power off.  I attached the wires.   The black to the brass and the white to the white screws. There was no place for the ground wire.  It took me a while to get the wires bent right and put them under the screw.

Comments and question are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment