Followers

Monday, February 26, 2018

House Two



We drove to Fillmore for groceries and to get air in the car tires.  On the way home we stopped at The Ice Burg and bought two ice cream cones.  Carrol got chocolate and I got vanilla.





Started another table saw sled

 It snowed several times a couple of days ago.  I pushed a path last Monday.  Tuesday afternoon Carol and I cleaned over half of the driveway.  It has been quite warm this afternoon so I removed the rest of the snow.  Driveway is pretty clear.
Freezing temperature  with water and sprinkler is making a pretty pile of ice.  I shut off the water for about four hours and turned it back on when the temperature dropped to freezing.

Later this afternoon  I made a video of what we are doing in house two.  I did it twice.  The first time I pushed the stop button instead of the pause button before I was finished.  I put it on You Tube which took a while.  At the end I stopped without leaving an end statement.  
Click the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmd8h96OM-M

Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment