Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Preparing Native Plants For Paiute Indians

I worked on this yesterday, but for some reason it didn't get posted yesterday.  I gives the appearance that it was done today.

Yesterday, I received a request some native plants.  I prepared a list and emailed to Bryana, my contact an availability list.  Last night, she e-mailed a list of what she wanted.  I prepared a quote and sent it back to her, by email.  In an email this morning she said that she could not read the quote.
I began to prepared the plants that she wanted.  She want five #1 Blue Flax plants.  The above picture is of those plants.  It took me about an hour to prune them.
Here they are pruned and looks pretty good.  At the right are two River Birch and one Curl Leaf Mountain Mahogany plants.


Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment