Followers

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Started a New Mic Cable Stand

I had an appointment with my cardiologist at 12:15.  I am good for another six months.  I have another appointment in September.
A couple of weeks ago I saw the cauliflower starting to form a head.  I got the picture this afternoon.  It doesn't look as white as it should.  I think I will pick it tomorrow.
 This morning when I was checking through house two, I saw the row of lettuce plants that had been eaten by slugs, I think.  The leaves on the row two the right of those onions are partially eaten and two at the bottom are completely eaten.
Two things here.  The blue circle around a stem of lettuce leaves are completely gone.  The other is the butter tub I buried in the soil which is filled with beer.

I pruned a lot of the dead leaves of this large Dracaena shrub\tree.  It is getting big.

A month ago the plastic cover behind the bumper broke.  I wired it up last week.  Today I did a little more repair work on it. I used a small drill to make a hole and wire it in a better place.  There was not enough room for the drill.  There is a jack in the somewhere in the trunk.  I didn't want to get it out and then have to put it back.  I put two 2x8 boards in front of the tire and drove the car on to of the boards.  It worked and I was able to make the holes and wire it together.  Looks as good as new.  I should have taken the picture while the tire was on to of the board.
Here is the mic cable stand.  I ripped a 24 inch 2x4 in half and getting two 1x4 pieces.  I pushed them through the plainer so both were the same size.  I made two four inch 2x4 s and round the top edge.  Two mic cords will hang on them.  One on the left and the other one on the right.  I sanded all the parts and glued the two hanger piece to the center up right.  I made holes for the screws.  In the above picture is a weight on the two hangers.
Our little black hen's feeder was empty.  I filled it up.  She get the hen scratch through the holes.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment