Followers

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Most of the Day in Utah County

We left home this morning a little after seven to be at the Murdock Hyundai for a 9:00 service appointment for our car.  We made it to the north I-15 enter-change.  I forgot the ink cartridges for my printer.  We turned around and went back to Holden.   What I really forgot was that I forgot that I put it on the back seat of the car. While at home we picked up the $10.00 service coupon.  We were at Murdock's ten minutes early.

We stopped at Sam's Club for some supplies.  I bought Carol a Nook at Barnes and Noble.  One the way home we stopped at Costco to have the ink cartridges refilled.
We met Lisa and Alex for lunch at The Olive Garden in American Fork.  We had a good lunch of ravioli with sauce, salad, and bread sticks.
A couple of tomato plants are growing well.  I tied one of the branches to a bamboo stake.  They are in-named.  I dug up a volunteer last fall.
Tasmanian Chocolate tomato seeds that a planted thirteen days ago have come up and doing well. They are free seeds that I got from Renee's Garden.



Comments and questions are welcome.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment