Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Apricots are Frozen

Last night and the night before, it froze.  There was frost on the lawn and on the roof of our house.  It froze the cherries and apricots.   I worked in house six a couple of hours before lunch.  I was hanging the tomato plants and I was getting pretty fast.
I took this picture of one of the plants.  It looked like something had ate a couple of stems. Deer have be in this greenhouse, but they ate lettuce.  I decided that I broke when putting up the overhead wire.
I opened the truck door and found a wasp nest under the handle.  The wasp came out and I didn't get stung.

Alisha called me about five times.  She came and transplanted one of her plants.  She got twenty of them.

Carol and I drove to Fillmore to get the truck registered and get a few groceries.
I planted some more bunching onions.  I also planted a 105 tray of red beets.
Robert stopped in for a short time on his way home.  He was in big water visiting Richard and looking for plants.   He met an Indian man who grew melons.  He gave Robert seeds of five different melons that he developed.  There are two six packs of each kind.  The man's name was Wimmer.  The names of the melons are Wimmer Gold, Wimmer Sweet, Wimmer Green Meat Dew, and Orange Meat.  To finish the tray he planted Topaz.


Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment