Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Service & Ministering

We did not eat at the cafeteria at the Manti Utah temple, but we came straight home with a quick stop at the Hot Spot in Salina for an ice cream cone.

I had a quick lunch after I got home.  I spent some time in the gardens watering.  Some watered are peas, carrots, onions, potatoes, and grapes.  The service project was scheduled this afternoon at Alisha Bills house for 5:30.  I got all my tools in the truck so I would be ready at the given time.
Three of us were there.  I was hoping for at the least twice that many.  Phil Whatcott was there when I got there, and Claire Harmon, in the center came a little later.  Merrill Johnson, me, is on the left.  I trimmed around most of the shrubs on both sides of the fence.  They  trimmed around planter and most other places.
Claire Harmon, then Elisha Bills, and Phil Whatcott on the far right.
 Claire Harmon and Elisha Bills.
Phil Whatcott working on the weeds.  Follow the fence line to the far right.  All of the weeds behind Phil have been cut.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment