Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Was the Gasoline Spiked

I made an appointment with Jeff Christenson yesterday to meet me at Alisha's house at nine this morning.  He was there right on time.  We walked around the yard and talked about the things that needed to be done.  I was there about a half hour.  I was going to trim around the raised beds and also apply round-up in some of the beds and under the fence on the west and north sides.  He would mow every week and then every ten days and then every other week.  Jeff spoke to her mother and arranged for payment and explained how often.
I took this picture of the tomato plant in house two that is loaded with what I call Purple Cherry.  I had several plants last year and saved them for this year with rooted cuttings.
After I got back from Alisha's house, we drove to the cemetery to get the Chrysanthemums that decorated Sierras grave.  We planted them in the berm west of our driveway.  That turned out to be a large job.
The drip line had a hole which I think that I made cutting weeds with a shovel.  I cut a piece out but could not find a coupler to hook them back together.  I finally put in a Tee and added another drip line.  There is an emitter every twelve inches.  I put in a new pressure regulator.  When I turned the water on, the water began to spray out through a crack in the drip line.   I took it off and put another, but longer piece.  When I turned the water back on it worked perfectly.
I took a photo of the tree spade.  I want to put it up for sale on Deseret News Classified.
This afternoon I met Clair Harmon and again at Alisha's house.  He had his big tractor there and he pulled up three small Siberian Elm trees.  We loaded his truck with the branches.  I was there for a little over an hour.

Richard Darnel came over to help me start my tiller.  It was around one this  afternoon. He worked on it for over three hours.  He had to drive Fillmore for supplies to help clean the carburetor.
When if got back, he was still working.  He remove the gas tank, the carburetor and a bunch of other parts.  Then put it back together.  He removed the carburetor several times. There was something in the gas tank that had prevented the gas from getting to the carburetor  After giving it some thought, it looked like someone put sugar or something in the tank.
This quart bottle contains the gas that was drained out of the gas tank.  It also contains some of the gas used to rinse the tank.  The bottom fourth is the gook from the gas tank.  It is a darker tan.

I did a little tomato pruning.

Questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment