Followers

Monday, May 20, 2019

Cold all Day



These two cats are making their home in the west end of house six.  We call the top one Gray and the bottom one on the right Cat Without a Tail.  On the east end I could barely hear the soft meow from what I thought were kittens.
I thought that deer were gone.  Last week I talked to someone from the DWLR who told me that he would report the damage and shoot the deer or get rid of them.   Well, this morning they were back.  I walked out and got a few pictures and they would not leave until I made some loud noises.  There were three.  The doe has a tag in her right ear.
She probably wanted a picture of me, put she didn't have a camera.
The tomato plants in house six are not looking very healthy.  I mixed up a several buckets of liquid fertilizer.  Started dipping a cup into the water and then bending over an pouring it on the base of the tomato plants.  That got pretty tiresome of bending over then standing up and bending over again.  I got a funnel and a piece of PVC pie.  I could then stand up and pour the fertilizer into the funnel.
This is one of the fertilizers that I used.
This is the other one.  I used only teaspoons and tablespoons of the liquids per gallon of water.
 Grand Goji berry plant..
HIs is a tray of them.  They are looking pretty healthy.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment