Followers

Friday, May 17, 2019

Ladybugs, After 24 Hours

It was one of our colder nights this month.  One batch of ladybugs hadn't moved much during the night.  But by the afternoon they have moved and I would find them through out house six.  I should have bought three thousand.  The instructions said that it would take a couple of weeks before they would produce offspring.

I started to build a small stool that was shorter than the tall one I built last year and taller than my smaller one.  I guess I could call it my in-between one.  I finished it this morning.  I did it much faster than the other ones.

I picked peas and strawberries.

I was working in house six much of the day pruning off the suckers or branches of the tomato plants.  Having the medium size stool I was able to sit most of the time.  I also put on more tomato clips.  There getting to be quite a few green tomatoes.

I took some photos, but for some strange reason I could download them to my laptop.  I tried numerous times and they just wouldn't.   I will try again tomorrow.

The weather was pretty cool today and it would rain some and then the sun would shine some.


Comments and questions are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment