Followers

Friday, May 24, 2019

Rain, Planting, and Cutting.



I planned on going to Fillmore this afternoon to get a cattle panel.   Carol needed some potato chips and suggested that I go this morning before it rained.   I went this morning and got the chips at the market and got the cattle panel at Fillmore Feed.  The above picture is where I unloaded it on the driveway.  I carried it out to the garden and went in for lunch.  Carol made some veggie soup.
I worked in house six planting more tomato plants.  No Tail, that has spent a lot of time in House six was laying in the back.  
Planted quite a few tomato plants.  They are pretty small.
I then put grass clippings around the plants to cover any emerging weed seeds.  The small tomato plants are circled in green.
I cut down most of the kale, broccoli, and a few other plants.  They were covered with aphids.
Another photo.
The aphids a visible on this photo.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment