Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Strange Day, Delay, & Surprise Meeting

I have a need for fertilizer and killz-all.  I have been out of fertilizer for nearly three weeks.  And, I have enough weed killer for two more tanks.   Our first stop was at wall Mart.
I have some geraniums which I am selling for $2.50 each.  I wanted to know what the cost of geraniums were at Walmart. I found them in the garden center.  They were selling them for $2.97 and the quality wasn't near as good as mine.  You can see them on the left side of the above picture.  They were selling larger ones for $4.97 each.

While there are bought three bags of bear root ever bearing strawberry plants with three plants in each bag.  I also bought a bag or purple asparagus plants.  There were three plant in that bag.  We bought a few other thing.

We stopped at Sam's club where we bought wet and dry cat food.  We also got a large bag of paper towels.  Next we went to Miles and Nyleen's home in Linden.  I got a hair cut and we had a nice visit.  We gave the eight geranium plants.  Nyleen gave us two PikRite determinate tomato plants.

We decided not to eat out.  They were not too hungry and neither were we.  We Barnes and Noble in Orem to have Carol's Nook replaced.  It can charge all night and the charge will last for about fifteen minutes.  Carol was waiting for me in the car while I waited an hour for the sales associate give us a new one.  She called the main office and gave them information about her Nook.  She called again and talked two a different person, and gave the same information plus a little more.  After a couple of calls, they finally concluded.  They will ship us a new one.  We will return her old one in a box that will be provided.

Were on our way to Sam's Club to get gas-up our car.  On the way Lisa called with some Mother's day presents for Carol.  They were in Lehi and we decided to meet them in the park on center street in Provo.  We met them at the park and got the presents.  They were going to Nephi to see a lab puppy which Alix was going to buy.   If we would have skipped Barnes and Noble, we would have missed them and they would have driven all the way to Holden. We got the gas and headed south on I-15 to Nephi.  We met them at the Flying J on the south end of town.  We then drove to the home of the dog owners.  They weren't home but we were able to go through a door in the back of the garage where we saw the puppies.  There were nine of them.
The above photo is of the puppies' mother.  Each puppy had different colored collar.  The collar indicates who gets which puppy.
We got this photo show Chase, Alix with the puppy,  then Carol, Merrill, and lastly Lisa.  The mother dog was looking towards the camera.  I looked down, the dog moved a little, and Chase took the Photo.
I watered house six, picked some strawberries, and then locked the doors.  I went back and picked strawberries.  I let the chickens out a six  and locked them back up at eight.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment