Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Moved Palm

After breakfast I went north on 100 west to 100 south.  I turned east to main street and then walked south until I reached 300 south which was our street.  I took pictures along the way.  When I got back to the house. it was time for the Fillmore Stake conference.  We watched in on my lap top computer.  I unplugged it.  The battery lasted for about an hour and fifty minutes.  I plugged it back in we watched the rest of the conference.  It ended at twelve.

We had a warm up lunch.  We watched Tayler and Tyler's discussion on the Doctrine and Covenants.

Following is the pictures that I took this morning and some that I took this evening.  

A ripe Topaz melon picked this morning.
Mike Blazerd's car barn.  There were some people working on the west end.
A photo from a different angle.  Looking south west.
A poor picture to wards the sun of a cedar post fence with the post edge to edge.

Here is a new cedar post fence built this year.  I didn't see it being built.
It is expected to be freezing most of the night and early morning.  Justin 
Smith has been working in house five most of the afternoon.  He was going home.  I stopped him and asked him to help move this tree which I called the palm tree.   We dug it up in the front yard and moved it to the west end of house five.
They removed the buds from the hemp and laid the rest of the plant out to dry.
Later this evening I picked two more Topaz Melons.  One was ripe and the other would be ripe in a few more days.
Since the dahlias would  freeze, I cut a bunch and Carol pruned them and put them a vase.  
A photo from the other side.
I brought the pumpkins into the house to keep them from freezing.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment