Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Provo Temple

 As soon as breakfast was over, I walked out to house five.  I went around to the east door.  It was cold outside and also cold inside of house five.  The thermostat was at forty-five.  Everything inside looked good.  

We got dressed in our Sunday best and drove to the Provo Temple.  We had a hard time finding it.  We drove through the BYU campus.  Finally we got on 9th east and then drove right to the temple.  We parked in a handicapped spot which was as short walk to the temple.

We were there to do sealings.  We had an enjoyable time with the sealer and other patrons.  

Before we left,  I took the picture of the Provo Temple.  
We drove to the home of Miles and Nyleen Batty to deliver the basket of potatoes and a couple of sweet potatoes.   

Miles also cut my hair.  One the way home we stopped at Sam's Club for dry cat food and other items.  We then drove to the Payson Wal Mart where we bought some candy.  When we got home, it was a little after four.  Carol fixed us tomato sandwiches.  We then had some ice cream.

The our plants in house five looked good.  I gave them a little more water.   I took a chair out to the garden so I could sit while removing the twin and tomato clips from the tomato plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment