Followers

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Propane Tank and Cleaning

This morning after and reading from the Book of Mormon and breakfast, I watched channel seven wood working shows and some others.  

I put the sweet potatoes that were on the counter and put them in this box and put them in the garage to cure.  Those that were really were cleaned and put in a pan and boiled.  This was about 11:30.

I mashed them and soaked them with melted butter.  After adding some salt, had them for lunch.  They were tasty until the butter was gone.  I poured on some olive oil witch helped some.
I drove to Fillmore for gas, propane, and air for the tires.  I stopped at Steve's tires for the gas and tires.  They were out of propane.  I got the propane at Fillmore feed.   They put in nearly four gallons of propane.  I bought gasoline at Maverick.
I worked in the garden.  I put the zucchini plant, bean plants, and pepper plants in the compost pile.  It was seven when I started the propane in house five.  It wouldn't start.  After plugged the cord in the outlet.  It started right up.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment