Followers

Friday, October 22, 2021

Tractor Runs

I washed these dalhias yesterday and put them in house five for the night..

This morning I cut off the short stems.  One stem for the purple dahlias was left.  That root was a little redish.
I cut apart the pallet and saved the 3/4 pieces.  Two of the long pieces I left.  I might be able to save them later.  It is hard to pull out the nails.
I found one more Topaz melon in the garden.
I cut it open and cleaned out the seeds.  I cut one half in half again.  It was really sweet.  I ate the other half this evening.
There was a small watermelon half in the fridge.  It had been in there for nearly two weeks.  I ate a little bit, but quit,  It didn't taste good.  I through it away in the garden.
I couldn't get the tractor started yesterday.  I charged it for over an hour, but still would start.  I drove to Fillmore and bought a new battery.
I put all of the dahlia tubers in this number 15 nursery can.  I put the tubers in and them added some soil.  I shuck the pot and put in more dahlias.  I got them all in.   I couldn't hardly lift it on to the cart.
I put it in garage for the winter.  I will prune some of the tubers and plant them back in the garden in the spring.
Shane's hemp guys are harvesting the hemp.
Some of Shane's gals are doing the same.
The tractor still would start.  I tightened one of the battery cables and I was able to start it.  I drove it to the north end of house three.  I wanted to take out the old walker lawn mower.  The tires were flat and rotted.  I powered up the compressor.  The air would stay in the tire.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment