Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Dermatologist

Last night we had omelets..  Carol cooked all of the components of omelet. There were a few things left over.  I put all of the parts in the bowel and stirred. I put in two eggs and made one omelet.  I then cut it in half.  Carol got one half and I ate the other one.

I did this pumpkin yester day.
This one was done this morning.  I left out all of my tools from last night.  This was the last one and I did it before lunch this morning.  I used my jigsaw to cut off the lid.  The I used three different spade bits for the eyes and mouth.  I cut the holes with the spade bits and the jigsaw to make the holes bigger.  I finished and took them outside on the front porch.  I took the tools to the garage and put them away.  There was pumpkin parts and dust all over the kitchen.  I clean it all up and swept the floor.
I had an appointment with the dermatologist.   He froze the soars on my face and ears.  I won't need to come back until next year. I got the picture of the Revere Offices.  They have the Halloween atmosphere.  
The is a picture of the burning bush next to the the Revere Health building. They have been pretty this fall.
This afternoon I gathered all of the tomato plants and stacked them on the tomato plant compost pile.  
The carrots have been really good this fall.  I uncovered and dug these beauties.  I washed them and put them in a gallon zip bag.  They are in the fridge.
The three pumpkin on the front porch.  They are pretty.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment