Followers

Monday, October 11, 2021

Cold Wet Weather Ahead


The first thing this morning was to harvest the rest of the bell peppers that were reasonably large enough.

I put the cushions from the patio furniture in the garage greenhouse.  I put them on the west side on top of the germination table.  I also put one under the table.  I built a plastic cover.  It is screwed to two furring strips on one edge of the plastic.
Here it is setting on the cushions.  There are a few holes in it that I am going to patch. 
This is some of the hemp harvesting crew that have been working since eight this morning.  Others have left and new people have come to help.
This is house one.  They off the hemp at ground level and hanging them on the metal purling to dry. 
I dug another row which were mainly russet potatoes.  They look like they would make good French fry potatoes.
This morning I picked the rest of the peppers.
This plant in the corner of the entry way was growing quite tall.  I remove Robert's painting.  I drove in the corner a screw as high as I could reach.  I tied the plant to the screw.  

The weather forecast freezing day time temperatures for the next week.  I laid down the palm tree and two lemon trees in the north west corner of house five.  I covered them with black weed barrier.  Later we got the furnace started and set the thermostat at eighty degrees,

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment