Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Surprise Ending

This morning I picked the Blue Lake bush beans.  I was on my knees going down the row. The was a lot more than I thought  there would be.  I picked some zucchini and peppers.  I also picked tomatoes.   I took the beans, peppers, and a couple of zucchinis to the post office.  

I have been considering putting an image of a verse in the scriptures on Face Book.  And by the way Face Book was down for about six hours.

I selected James 1:5-6.  This is the verse the the Prophet Joseph Smith read in his quest to find out which church he should join.

This afternoon I went to the post office to see if anyone had taken the Blue Lake bush beans.  They were still there.  I brought them home.  Carol decided to can them.  We ended up with six pints.  When we got up this morning we had no idea that we would bottle six pints of beans.

It sprinkled some around noon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment