Followers

Monday, October 18, 2021

Clean-up Gardens

Scriptures, breakfast, and yard work.  I got tired of watching the news, therefore, I went outside.

I went out to the grape vines and found more concord grapes.  There were more than I thought that there would be.
The concord grapes are on the left side of the bucket and the Himrod grapes on the right side.  I ate all of the Himrod grapes.  The concord grapes are in the fridge.
This Topaz melon had been in the garage for over a week.  That was looking pretty unripe when I picked it.
The furnace for house five did not arrive until late this afternoon,  I fixed a pair of 2x4's to hold the furnace stand above the ground.
One of the big projects was to pull all of the geraniums in the kidney.  I pulled all of them up.
I left the purple chrysanthemums.  They are starting to bloom.   
I carried a bunch in my arms to one of the compost piles.  I stacked a bunch up and carried them with the pitchfork.  I carried two piles.  
I raked off the kidney making it look pretty clean.
I cut down the west hibiscus plant and took it to the compost.
Then I cut down the two east hibiscus plants.

There is a hole were the Dracaena used to be. I hauled four nursery can full of soil.  It took two trips.

I removed the conduit that was holding up the tomato plants.  I would have remove the plant material, but it began to rain.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment