Followers

Monday, October 4, 2021

Garden Work

I walked out to the garden and picked a cucumber and a zucchini.

I took some apples and a cucumber and put them in the "share the harvest" space.
On the way home I got a picture of the large Mike Blazard garage.  They didn't do any work today.
I cut off the carrot tops, preparing for a frost protection cover.
I uncovered the Topaz Melons.  There were two that were ripe.  We ate the smaller one for lunch.  Carol cut it in half and removed the seeds.
This is the Topaz melon patch after I removed the frost protecting weed barrier.
This is the Crenshaw and watermelon patch after I removed the weed barrier.  Nothing ripe in this patch.
I mowed the lawn.
I dumped some of the leaves on the compost.
I put leaves in two large garbage bags and put them one the carrots/
Recipe from Linda Bennet. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment