Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Doctor Visit

I didn't eat this morning because of a glucose check-up with Doctor Gross.  My appointment was at eight and I was there on time.  I checked in and had to wait for about thirty minutes before I saw the doctor.  After the exam I went to the bank and deposited a check.  In all the round trip to Fillmore and back took about an hour.  I had a late breakfast.  

I put labels on the beans that we canned yesterday and then put them a way in the pantry.  I set all of them on the washer, and while I was finding a place in the pantry the washer began to spin.  One bottle fell of, but didn't break.
Carol and I are going to the Provo Temple to do some sealings.  Appointments are made on line.  It took me quite a while to make the appointment.  Above is the photo of the appointment day and time.  
We got four tulip bulbs.  Carol wanted them planted in a nursery can.  I needed more soil.  One of the kittens was interested in the shovel of soil.  
I filled the bucket with soil and soaked it really well.  I pressed the bulbs into the soil and covered them with the shovel of soil.  I watered them some more.
The four tulips were in this box.
The the bucket is soaked and ready for the winter.  They need to be outside all winter.
I dug a few more potatoes.  There is several rows of potatoes so full of weeds that you can see the dried up vines.  I dug these and washed them with a spray of water.  I dumped them into another bucked and sprayed them again.  I dumped the back and forth until they were fairly clean.
The heavy snow has collapsed the hoop house.  I put up three braces to keep it from bending over.
I moved the skunk trap to a different location on the south end of the raspberry plants.  It is all set.  I covered the opening with one cement block and two bricks.  This will keep out the cats.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment