Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2021

More Vegetables

I went to bed before this was published.  The actual date is October 9.

I picked the bell peppers and took them to the post office. 

Carol washed and dried them.  There were a lot more peppers than I thought that there would be.  There were more that were smaller that I did not pick.
There was one row of potatoes which were so weedy that I had a hard time finding the dried up vines.
There was a large volunteer tomato plant growing which was in the way.  The tomatoes were rather small.    I dug it up.
  
I picked two buckets and put them in the garage.

We watched the adult Saturday night stake conference.  President and Sister Wheeler were there.  They both spoke.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment