Followers

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Again?

 The morning was pretty normal.  I wanted to see the TV show called Matlock.   The show was continued from yesterday.  After it ended at ten, we drove to Fillmore.

I pulled up to the Fillmore hospital where Carol got out of the car.  I parked the car and then walked in.
The IV was already in her arm.  The nurse hooked her up to the drip.  It took a little over an hour for the bag to empty.   We stopped at Cluff's for small hamburgers, French fries, and a freeze.  We then brought it home for lunch.  After lunch I started to water the south garden.
I pulled out the milk weeds that was growing in the dahlia bed.  I pulled out two at the same time ended up with the root system.
I watered the green arrow peas and the celebrity tomato plants.  I also dug out some of the weeds.
I watered the cucumber plants.  I also pulled out all of the weeds in that row.  I was on my hands and knees.  The rough ground was hard in my hands.  I used a lawn chair to hold up my arm. 
This an example of four cucumber plants.
This the dalhia bed after I pulled out the milkweeds.  It looks so much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment