Followers

Monday, June 5, 2023

Dr Appointment

I got up early this morning, weighed, showered, said my prayers, and began reading in the Book  of Mormon. Carol got up before I finished the chapter.  I fed the cats while Carol was in the shower.  I started fixing breakfast.  Carol washed the sheet on three beds.  We watched three channel 44 programs.  Carol had some back pains.  She called the doctor several times.  He wasn't in. Finally, she got an appointment for 11:15. We went to Fillmore.  While she was in the waiting room; I took my laptop computer to have Dan Speakman take a look at it.  There were two problems with it. The images were too small and I couldn't upload photos from my phone.   I went back to the clinic.  Carol was still waiting.  The technician gave her a shot in her shoulder.  We went home for lunch.  After lunch I did some watering of the little trees on the bench in front of house three. 

The water container that I use for the chickens in greenhouse six was empty.  I filled it up  with water and put it back into house six.
I was pretty hot in house six.  The chicken are under the furnace where is is shady. The white hen is sitting on eggs in the corner which is well shaded.  We went back to Fillmore for her medication, and we also bought gas for the lawnmower and for the car.  We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment