Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Busy all Day

 I was up pretty early and did my morning chores.  Carol fed the cats while I was reading from the Book of Mormon.  

I picked these beautiful peonies.  Carol did the arranging.
The plants on the south garden needed watering.  I bought a fifty foot long hose and hooked it up the this hose bibb.  The was only a little dribble from the watering system.  I couldn't figure out.  This morning I hooked it up to another water source.  I was able to water all of the plants in the south garden.  
These beautiful flowers are looking very good.  
I got another photo.
I worked for over an hour pulling the weeds out of the pole beans.  I run water down the row which made it easier to pull up the weeds.
This evening I planted two chrysanthemum flowers that we got at the cemetery.  I turned the water on the dahlias to soften the soil.  Tonight I cut off the flower stems.  One was really dry.  I planted both of them and watered them.  
This allium is white.  Most are blue.  I will did it up this fall and divide lt into two plants.  Larry and Leslie were going to visit us on the way home.  The called and said they were late and will see us at a later date.  I drove to Fillmore to get Carols perscription.  I also filled the car full of gas. Tonight, I checked the oil.  I also watered the Roberts trees. We watched TV until we went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment