Followers

Monday, June 26, 2023

Pipes


I was up pretty early again this morning.  I prepared breakfast and after breakfast I put on my boots picked up the weed eater and cut down the weeds in the orchard.  I would get the foxtail seeds in my socks. It took me about twenty minutes to pull them out of my socks. I also cut a couple of branches on a smoke tree that was in my way. 

The salvia plants were tipped over because of the water from the sprinkler.  I used some landscape twine to hold them together.

Another photo from the west side.  From here they look pretty good.
This is a photo of the salvias in the Kidney.
I began to put the irrigation pipes away.
Another photo of the pipes that came from grass west of the garage.
There are pipes stored on both sides of this place.
I sprayed all of the weeds in the head dish.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment