Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Last Trip to Hospital

I was up early.  I had time to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I made mush and fed the cats.  I prepared breakfast.  I watered the geraniums. Robert's plants and checked on the chickens in house six.  I was looking at some of the plants in the garden when a truck drove up.  It was one of our friends who was going to get one of our roosters.  He got the rooster that was in the hen house. I got my shovel and dug up a lot of weeds.  I then took Carol to the hospital where received her last IV infusion.  While she was doing that, I got a couple of soft plastic washer so I could fix the leaking tap in my bathroom.  I bought some groceries and then took Carol back home.  After lunch I went under the house and shut off the water.  I fixed the hot water valve and then went back where I turned the water back on.  I could hear the water running. I went back to my bathroom. There was some water in the tub. I turned off the water a little tighter.  Back under the house I turned on the water.  It was fixed.   Just before we went to bed, the phone rang again.  It was Lorena. She used to work for us.  She was in Fillmore.  She and her husband and three children who were with her wanted to stay the night with us.  Carol had been in the Hospital for the last time this morning.  Carol didn't feel well enough to have them stay the night.  She asked her to come back tomorrow.  They were going to comeback about eleven.  The phone was ringing all day.  Family and some of Carol's friends have called all day long.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment