Followers

Monday, June 12, 2023

Hospital Again

It was raining some this morning when we got up.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  Aft breakfast we watched some channel 44 programing.  It was about 10:45 when I drove Carol to the Fillmore hospital.  We were there plenty early.  We waited nearly forty-five minutes to see the Doctor.  Carol received several tests which took quite a while.  She was assigned a room where she was given a liquid where she was hydrated.  It was going to take quite a while.  I left to get gas. I came back and her treatment was not finished.  I went to Roper's to get my backpack sprayer.  I found it.  There was a note saying that it could not be fixed.  Ropers gave me a new one.  I went back to the hospital. Carol was not finished.  I still needed to wait some more.  It was 2 0'clock when we got home.  After lunch I watered Robert's plants and the plants in front of the house, I removed all the hoses and tools that were on the lawn.  I mowed all of the lawns.  It was raining some when I finished.

The grass was tall and I dumped the bags in the piles in the garden. I dumped many times. Family and friends called Carol to see how she is feeling.  Her doctor also called to check on her.  We watched TV until we went to bed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment