Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Hospital

I was up pretty early again this morning.  I started to read from the Book of Mormon, but only read a few verse.  I didn't have time to read any more.  I fed the cats and made old fashioned oatmeal mush. It was about 7:30 when Carol got up. I made breakfast.  Carol is still not feeling well.  I went out to the garden and began to dig up weeds.  There are so many weeds it is hard to weed in one section.  I did weed around the onions.  We watched some TV and then I drove Carol to the Hospital where she ls getting another treatment.  

We were there a little early.  Carol got out and I parked the car.  We had to wait quite awhile before they had a room ready for her.   
The hooked up the I've.   We watched TV news while the liquid drained out of the bag into her arm.   It was a little after one when we got home.  I worked some more in the garden.  Carol got another call from Dr Grose.  We went back to hospital.  They wanted to take some x-rays of her lower back.  She got one more call from Dr Grose.  He wanted a stool sample.  We will take that to the hospital tomorrow.  Carol is eating and drinking a little more.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment