Followers

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Father's Day

We went to bed a little earlier than usual.  I recorded the time that I got up for the bathroom.  I woke up three times.  I weighted, recorded my weight and showered, said my prayers and then shaved.  I was going to read from the Book of Mormon, but Carol got up and there wasn't time.  She is still sick, but she did eat her breakfast.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  After breakfast I watered the plants in the front yard.  I then watered Robert's trees.  Richard called wishing me a happy Father's Day.  Carol stayed home and I went to church.  There talks in sacrament meeting were good.  Sunday school was exceptionally good.  I came home and had dinner.

Elizbeth and Lisa called.  Robert and Jeanne came and gave me a pair of Cloggs and a black t-shirt. Robert and I walked through the garden and greenhouses.  They visited for a while before they went home.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment