Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Timpanogos Temple

 Temple day.   I was up early showered and shaved and then put on my Sunday suit.  I started cooking my old-fashioned oatmeal mush, I fed the cats.  It is pretty early for the cats and there were not many out there.  There is a lot of road construction north and south of Nephi.  We made our way through the construction area with any difficulties, The traffic was not to bad.  We drove to the Timpanogos temple without any problems.  Parking was another problem.  I drove up and down the rows and ended up parking at the church parking lot.  We stopped at Sam's Cub for needed supplies and groceries.  We were checking out and several claps of lowed thunder.  

It was raining hard when we walked out the door.  The car wasn't far away so we made dash for the car.  Carol unlocked the door and opened the trunk.




No comments:

Post a Comment