Followers

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Fast Sunday

It was about 5:15 when I got up to start the roast in the slow cooker.  It took me about ten minutes to get everything ready. I went back to bed but couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't go back to sleep.  I then got back up.  I was up early enough to weigh, shower, pray, shave, and read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I fed the cats.  Carol got up and started fixing things for dinner.  Richard's friends were calling him when he got up.  We didn't have breakfast because it was fast Sunday.  Richard leaves a white shirt and a tie in the little bedroom closet.  Later we went to church.  We were a little early.  There was plenty of room to park.  We set on the bench where we usually set.  Soon our bench was full.  There was not much waiting between testimonies.  Sunday school class went pretty good.  We came home.  Dinner was ready, but did require some adjustments.  After dinner Richard gathered up his things and spent the afternoon with Emily and John and his grand kids.  I watered the plants on the front porch.  This evening I checked the plants in the garden.  The heavy rain last night splashed mud on the small Celebrity tomato plants.  I filled the watering can and washed off the dirt. I gathered the eggs.  There were two brown eggs and one little white egg that was laid by the little white hen.  We watched TV until we went to bed,

No comments:

Post a Comment