Followers

Saturday, June 17, 2023

Weed Eating, Pulling, and Digging Weeds

 After breakfast, watching woodworking shows on TV is what I did.  After that i put on my boots and took the weed eater and cut down the weeds at the nursery.  After that I started after the weeds in front of the truck.  It is here where the battery went dead. 

I did the weeds up the lain east of the greenhouses.
I did the weeds sorth of houses two and three.
There were a lot of weeds north of house four.  They are to the left of the soil and held up by the rocks.
I found two small mushrooms in the front yard.  They are a little larger than a quarter.
These large mallows makes a beautiful statement.
I pulled or dug every weed on this planting bed.
There was a lot ladybug larvae.  They look like tiny alligators.  I got the picture but can't see one anywhere in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment