Followers

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Rain all Day

I was up early enough to read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  But Carol got up and I wasn't able to read until little later.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  We had some heavy rain yesterday splashed soil on the small plants.  I got a spray bottle, filled it with water and washed most of the smaller plants.  They were covered with soil.  I dug a lot of weeds.  The rain has germinated more weed seeds.  There is a lot more morning glory seedling.  I hope to spay them with round-up.  I dug up a lot of weeds.  I pulled some weeds surrounding some of the plants in greenhouse six.  It was getting close to eleven when Lorena was going to visit.  It was about twelve-thirty and they had not come.  I started to heat chicken noodle soup for Carol when the doorbell rang.  Lorena and her family were at the front door.  We took them into the front room and visited for quite a while.  I turned off the stove and turned off the TV.  After visiting I showed them around the garden and greenhouses.  They left and went to the dental office to see Jim Stephenson. We watched TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment